18.06.2012 - 20.06.2012
- There are only 100 Stands, with 20 now reserved for foreigners and their products, including food, wine, cooking schools, etc.
- The stands are located in the National Convention Center, next to the Olympic Stadium.
- All stands are the same, 3x3 meters.
- Cost – 2.500 Euros, paid to our Madrid office. Same price for Chinese and foreigners. This includes ¼ page presentation in Culinary Artist Magazine, in six consecutive issues, a total of 800.000 in print.
- The visitors are food and wine professionals, chefs, restaurants owners and investors, cooking school students, media. The ticket is 22 Euros/day. Over 160.000 invitations will be sent.
- Top chefs can choose between a demonstration or an individual participation in the competition.
- Foreign Competition
The foreigners compete among themselves, not with the Chinese.
• Teams of 3 or 4 – Each team has the right to bring a judge of its choice for the competition.
- Chinese Competition
Two thousand Chinese chefs participate in the Chinese competition.
President: Chef Da Dong
- Registration June 18
- On June 17 or 18 all foreigners are welcome individually at the airport and taken to the hotel, in the Olympic Park. Each group of foreigners has its own guide/interpret.
- Opening dinner at Olympic Stadium on June 18.
- Stands and cuisine competition at National Convention Center in the Olympic Park.
- Awards lunch event on June 21 at Olympic Stadium.
- Some foreigners will leave June 22.
- Tourism options in Beijing for the foreigners after the fair on June 22, including the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.
- Tourism option of one week in the Hunan Province to discover one of the eight cuisines of China. It is organized and fully sponsored by the Tourism of Hunan.
- Departure for foreigners is from Beijing, on June 27.